|Download Form 28||Download Form 29||Download Form 30||Download Form 35|
What is transfer of ownership of Vehicle and Why we need this ?
When a person Sell / Purchase a motor Vehicle then the buyer will have to transfer the ownership of vehicle to their own name and address.
In order to get Vehicle transferred to your own name , Applicant will have to apply to their concerned SDO (Civil)-cum-Registering Authority (Motors).
Office: Contact your Local Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) i.e. S.D.M.
How do I get Transfer of Ownership?
- Original registration certificate.
- Form no.29 (notice of transfer of ownership of a motor vehicle)& 30 (Report of transfer of ownership of a Motor Vehicle) with seller and buyer single photograph and duly signed.
- In case vehicle registered from other authority form no.28 with no objection.
- Residential Certificate (voter card/ passport/ telephone/electricity bill/ ration card) etc. attach any two attested copies.
- Report of N.C.R.B.
- Valid insurance & pollution photo copy.
- Self declaration certificate from seller and buyer.
- Valid fee.
For more forms download Click here